.MOV to BD

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

shutterbugman

.MOV to BD

Post by shutterbugman »

I was wondering if VSO is gonna catch up to the demand out there for BD burners.I shoot concerts in full 1080p and don't want to lose all the quality by shrinking them down to nothing.I bought a BD burner only to find the lack of good programs ,they are all like 10 years behind.Imgburn,was the only one i found that kinda worked,well sometimes.Sometimes burns as data and is unreadable on other players.I tried Sothink HD,that crashed my system.I need something good and simple to burn my .MOV video files to Bluray Disc.Any help would be greatly apreciated,Thanks.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: .MOV to BD

Post by Claire »

it is coming ---> ConvertXtoHD.

I have do not know how soon it will be ready - (not in the next 4 months, but from then on I still don't know how long)
steptoe

Re: .MOV to BD

Post by steptoe »

Not the best solution, but you could try looking at multiavchd

It will convert most video formats to the blu-ray disc structure ready to burn on a blu-ray blank, its also free and can also convert the video to play on a PS3 correctly as well

For a free package its fairly comprehensive but also simple to use for a quick conversion without having to go through annoying options each time just to convert a source video to blu-ray disc, and it doesn't convert the source. It simple takes to video source and creates the blu-ray structure, and can burn the disc for you if you also need that